Chaired by RMIT university, this year’s line-up includes speakers from Ford, BAE Systems and Fraunhofer as well as leading AM companies and universities.
Wed, 9 September 2020
8:30am UTC+9:30 Adelaide
Local time conversions are available on the event registrastion page.
Join Mr. Andrew Sales, Managing Director, AML3D and other industry presenters on advancements in AM for Automotive, Medical, Defence, Aerospace. The topics will include:
- Current use of additive technology – progress and challenges
- Leading research into materials for additive manufacture
- Leading research in repair processes and applications
- Use of additive technology for just-in-time manufacture of spares
This event is organized by RMIT Centre for Additive Manufacturing.
- Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
- SEAM ARC Training Centre
- Additive Manufacturing Hub
- Atlas Arc Training Centre Lightweight Automotive Structures
- Arc Industrial Transformation Training Centre Additive Biomanufacturing